Can you believe its 2012?
With the start of the new year I'd like to keep track of all the things I like to do so I can have some idea of where all my time seems to vaporize to. In the past few months I seem to have become new best friends with my sewing machine and would like to foster this hitherto erratic friendship! This morning I had a full 2 hours to devote to said machine only to jam the darn thing on the first seam-so I must wait until the patient patient fixer of machinary returns home. So I'll start here and begin...
Hi Jane In Lowell, 10 min from Gastonia is Sew much Fun quilting shop,
ReplyDeleteIn Stallings is Quilt Patch Fabric online are Hancock of Paducah, especially the sale department, Etsy has great finds...Goodwill...but I am scared to go there with Covid. Some people like Fabric.com xoxo Diane
Hi Jane...thank you for your nice comment xo
ReplyDeletejeeze Louize Jane...pls give me your email...xo
ReplyDelete